What Is a Targa Rally?
Targa rallies are a simple introduction to motorsport – Designed to be simple and most importantly FUN. The main event format is in essence a hybrid of a simple navigation event with auto test like special tests using lanes and yards to be tackled in road legal cars on road legal tyres.
The Event is entirely forward facing. The navagation uses simple tulips and the test sections use easy to follow diagrams and involve no reversing. No special equipment is required just a good sense of humor. Vehicles must feature an interior and be fully road legal – see below
Simple Forward Facing Tests
Simple Tulip Navigation Between Tests
What Car can I Use?
• 2Wd Only – no 4wd vehicles
• Car must have a head lining and interior present
• Up to 2000cc (Diesel up to 1500)
• Registered as a Private Vehicle
• Road Legal tyres (Track Day Tyres not permitted)
• Max of 2 Spare wheels fitted
• Must carry a Spill Kit (Small number Available to purchase on the day)
• Must carry a Red Warning Triangle
• NO onboard cameras
• Max 4 forward facing lamps – No Lamp pods
• Sponsor decals strictly limited to 1.2m squared